If you missed our stories this week about the latest updates to WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, and Desktop, this is a good time to catch up thanks to our summary. Among the 13 stories we shared, the best news of the week is about the ability to swipe between tabs, a feature available in the latest update of WhatsApp beta for Android!
|Story about?||WhatsApp news of the week|
|I’ve installed the latest update of WhatsApp for Android, iOS, and Desktop, but some of these features are not currently available. Is there a particular reason for this?||Some features in the app may be under development and not yet available to all testers, or they may be gradually rolling out to users. If you’re unable to access a certain feature, you’ll need to wait for a future update. Keep reading for more information.|
|News of last week?||WhatsApp news of the week: multi-account feature and video messages!|
|Previous article?||WhatsApp beta for Android 18.104.22.168: what’s new? WhatsApp is working on a white action bar!|
WHATSAPP NEWS OF THE WEEK
- WhatsApp and Google collaborated to address an issue in the Android operating system that caused incorrect privacy indicators within the Privacy Dashboard, visible to a limited number of WhatsApp users. Privacy was not affected since the microphone was never used in reality, and the fix is ready in the latest update of WhatsApp for Android.
- After installing the WhatsApp beta for iOS 22.214.171.124 update, we discovered that WhatsApp was releasing an enhanced interface for several sections of the app, with rounded corners and small margins around the edges, a translucent tab bar and navigation bar, and certain action menus have been converted into context menus.
- The WhatsApp beta for iOS 126.96.36.199 update aims to provide users with additional improvements to the interface by bringing redesigned action sheets to some beta testers.
- In the article regarding the WhatsApp beta for Android 188.8.131.52 update, we announced that WhatsApp is working on a white top app bar, available in the future.
- With the WhatsApp beta for Android 184.108.40.206 update, some beta testers can experiment with advanced proxy settings by configuring media and chat ports.
- In the article about the WhatsApp beta for Android 220.127.116.11 update, we announced that WhatsApp was releasing the ability to swipe between tabs, along with rounded menus. In our opinion, this is the best news of the week as it was highly appreciated by users:
- In the article about the WhatsApp beta for Android 18.104.22.168 update, we shared information regarding a feature to choose how long messages stay pinned within chats and groups. This feature is in development and it will be available in a future update of the app.
- After installing the WhatsApp beta for Android 22.214.171.124 update, some users may notice new icons for communities and their linked groups.
- WhatsApp is bringing additional updates to communities by introducing a new interface within the communities tab for the Android app..
- WhatsApp beta for Windows introduces enhancements to stickers by bringing large stickers to some beta testers.
- WhatsApp is rolling out the ability to mute unknown callers and a new privacy checkup feature to users that install the latest versions of WhatsApp for iOS and Android.
- After installing one of the recent versions of WhatsApp beta for Android, some beta testers may experiment with an improved media picker with numbered thumbnails to help users easily track the order of selected media items.
- WhatsApp now provides users with an in-app chat support feature on the most recent versions of WhatsApp beta for Windows.
Stay tuned with us to discover new features and updates about WhatsApp, coming your way next week!
Following WABetaInfo on Twitter is the best way to discover new features under development and released to users on WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, Web/Desktop, and Windows. Keep yourself informed and up-to-date by following us.
Do you like this news? Please, let us know on Twitter: we love hearing your feedback! If you’re curious to know where you can find WABetaInfo, there is a dedicated page where you can discover our services.
In addition, we have set up a Discord Server where you can chat with other people, get help and advice, and stay up to date with the latest announcements from WABetaInfo.