If you missed our stories this week about the latest updates to WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, and Desktop, this is a good time to catch up thanks to our summary. Among the 10 stories we shared, the best news of the week is about a feature that allows users to open a chat with unknown phone numbers!
|Story about?||WhatsApp news of the week|
|I’ve installed the latest update of WhatsApp for Android, iOS, and Desktop, but some of these features are not currently available. Is there a particular reason for this?||Some features in the app may be under development and not yet available to all testers, or they may be gradually rolling out to users. If you’re unable to access a certain feature, you’ll need to wait for a future update. Keep reading for more information.|
|News of last week?||WhatsApp news of the week: phone number privacy feature and animated avatar pack!|
|Previous article?||WhatsApp beta for Android 184.108.40.206: what’s new? WhatsApp is widely rolling out enhancements to the interface of the app by following Material Design 3!|
WHATSAPP NEWS OF THE WEEK
- With the release of the WhatsApp beta for iOS 220.127.116.11 update on the TestFlight app, we announced that WhatsApp is widely rolling out a feature to allow users to be notified when channels are available. Since this is a wider release, a lot of users may also be able to experiment with the same feature by installing the official version from the App Store.
- In the article about the WhatsApp beta for Android 18.104.22.168 update, we announced that some community members can now react to messages shared within community announcement groups. This is currently restricted to communities with less than 1024 participants.
- With the WhatsApp beta for Android 22.214.171.124 update, WhatsApp is rolling out a particular feature to initiate group calls with up to 15 people.
- The same improvement regarding group calls is available to iOS users that install the latest WhatsApp beta for iOS 126.96.36.199 update.
- Thanks to the recent updates of WhatsApp for iOS and Android, users can finally open chats with unknown phone numbers, so they do not need to temporarily add unknown phone numbers to their address book. In our opinion, this is the best news of the week:
- Thanks to the WhatsApp beta for Android 188.8.131.52 update, we discovered that WhatsApp has plans to bring a message reaction feature to channels, and it will be available in a future update of the app.
- After installing the WhatsApp beta for Android 184.108.40.206 update, we announced that WhatsApp was rolling out a tweaked interface for the security notifications screen to some beta testers. Unfortunately, this update also brings some critical bugs with the emoji keyboard.
- With the WhatsApp beta for Android 220.127.116.11 update, WhatsApp added some bug fixes to the emoji keyboard in order to address those problems introduced in the previous beta.
- The WhatsApp beta for Android 18.104.22.168 update brings enhancements to the interface of the app by following Material Design 3, making them available to an expanded group of beta testers.
- Unfortunately, WhatsApp experienced severe outages due to certain connectivity issues.
Stay tuned with us to discover new features and updates about WhatsApp, coming your way next week!
Following WABetaInfo on Twitter is the best way to discover new features under development and released to users on WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, Web/Desktop, and Windows. Keep yourself informed and up-to-date by following us.
Do you like this news? Please, let us know on Twitter: we love hearing your feedback! If you’re curious to see where you can find WABetaInfo, there is a dedicated page where you can discover our services.
In addition, we have set up a Discord Server where you can chat with other people, get help and advice, and stay up to date with the latest announcements from WABetaInfo.