If you didn’t have time to read our stories posted this week about the recent updates of WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, and Desktop, this is the right time to do it thanks to our summary. We announced 10 features and the best news of the week is about status updates!
|Story about?||WhatsApp news of the week|
|I’ve installed the most recent update of WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, and Desktop but some of these features are not enabled. Why?||Some features may be under development so they are not available to beta testers, or they are rolled out to some users. In both cases, you need to wait for a future update. Read more to discover further details.|
|News of last week?||WhatsApp news of the week: privacy features announced by Mark Zuckerberg|
|Previous article?||WhatsApp is releasing an undo feature to recover deleted messages|
- WhatsApp has released the ability to view status updates on Windows beta. In addition, WhatsApp is now assigning the Electron bundle identifier to the UWP app to let the Microsoft Store automatically replace WhatsApp Desktop with the WhatsApp native version for Windows.
- WhatsApp is releasing the ability to view status updates within the chat list to some users after installing the WhatsApp beta for Android 18.104.22.168 update.
- The ability to view status updates within the chat tab is also released to some iOS beta testers that have installed the WhatsApp beta for iOS 22.214.171.124 update from TestFlight.
- In the article about the WhatsApp beta for Android 126.96.36.199 update, we posted news about the ability to retrieve a message deleted by mistake thanks to a new “undo” button: this feature is finally released to some beta testers.
- WhatsApp has also released the ability to get back a message deleted by mistake to some users on iOS beta. This is the best news of the week:
- WhatsApp has released a new footer info for end-to-end encryption to those people that have installed the latest update of WhatsApp Desktop beta.
- WhatsApp has released the 188.8.131.52 update for Android that brings a themed app icon to all beta testers on Android 13.
- WhatsApp is working on screenshot blocking on Android beta, to prevent people from taking screenshots to view once images and videos. This feature is under development and it will be released at a later date.
- We discovered that WhatsApp is still working on improving the upcoming login approval feature on Android, available in a future update.
- WhatsApp is working on a new pending participants option, for a future update of WhatsApp beta for Android.
Stay tuned for more WhatsApp news and updates coming next week!
Follow WABetaInfo on Twitter to always be up to date about WhatsApp news, and you can discover all other changes implemented on WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, Web/Desktop, and Windows!
Let us know on Twitter if you like this article and you can visit this page to discover where you can find WABetaInfo!
A Discord Server invite link is available! Join to discover more about WhatsApp and you can chat, give advice, ask for help, and read my announcements!