WhatsApp has recently submitted a few new updates through the TestFlight beta Program (currently closed), bringing the version up to 184.108.40.206.
What’s new in this update? Discover everything below!
- In this article there are some features under development: it means they aren’t still visible in this update, but they will be enabled in a future build.
- This update mainly adds bug fixes and improvements that will be also included in the public version, the 2.20.100 update.
- If you would like to join the beta program, you can visit our TestFlight page, a rich page where you can find a lot of TestFlight Links. Actually the WhatsApp beta program is closed, but the page will help you to monitor the status.
493 days, 19 hours, 34 minutes and 49 seconds ago
Check out TestFlight or Twitter daily to discover new availabilities.
- WhatsApp is working to improve Payments for specific countries, in particular for Spain. Note that Payments aren’t available yet in this country.
- WhatsApp has rewritten the section to show all shared media files, in order to improve the speed to load images, videos and GIFs there. You can open “Contact Info” > “Media, Links and Docs” to verify.
- WhatsApp is still working to improve Expiring Messages before the release. Note that there is no release date available.
- WhatsApp is updating their security notice again, when a new contact uses a new device to log in (under development).
- WhatsApp is now compiled using the iOS 13.6 SDK.
- WhatsApp has officially added a new tone when you terminate a call:
- WhatsApp has added a new ringtone when you receive a group call:
- WhatsApp is working to allow a user to join a missed group call, if the group call still exists. This is under development.
- Improvements to launch WhatsApp when there is low storage available on your device.
- A bunch of improvements of stability for the app.