If you missed our stories this week about the latest updates to WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, and Desktop, this is a good time to catch up thanks to our summary. Among the 8 stories we shared, the best news of the week is about a feature to generate AI stickers, a feature available on WhatsApp for Android!
|Story about?||WhatsApp news of the week|
|I’ve installed the latest update of WhatsApp for Android, iOS, and Desktop, but some of these features are not currently available. Is there a particular reason for this?||Some features in the app may be under development and not yet available to all testers, or they may be gradually rolling out to users. If you’re unable to access a certain feature, you’ll need to wait for a future update. Keep reading for more information.|
|News of last week?||WhatsApp news of the week: multi-account and passkey feature for account verification!|
|Previous article?||WhatsApp is rolling out a caption message edit feature for iOS and Android!|
WHATSAPP NEWS OF THE WEEK
- WhatsApp wants to provide users with the best privacy experience. For this reason, a new screen lock feature is now available on WhatsApp Web beta.
- WhatsApp has plans to improve channels before a wider release by introducing new features. It’s the case of the message forwarding option, that’s now available within channels.
- After installing the latest WhatsApp beta for iOS 18.104.22.168 update from the TestFlight app, some beta testers can now experiment with a new interface for the app settings.
- With the WhatsApp beta for Android 22.214.171.124 update, WhatsApp was rolling out a feature to create and share AI stickers to a very limited group of beta testers. With this feature, users can quickly generate a sticker by entering a description. In our opinion, this is the best news of the week:
- A feature that allows some beta testers to edit the media caption is finally available on WhatsApp for iOS and Android. In addition, it’s now available on WhatsApp Web as well.
- In the article about the WhatsApp beta for Android 126.96.36.199 update, WhatsApp was releasing some improvements for communities as they can accept suggestions for new groups from community members.
- After installing the WhatsApp beta for Android 188.8.131.52 update, some beta testers noticed new enhancements to the user interface when placing a call. Specifically, WhatsApp is introducing a new “add participants” button right within the bottom modal view, and it’s always visible by default.
- In the article about the WhatsApp beta for Android 184.108.40.206 update, we announced that the ability to share polls within community announcement groups is available.
Stay tuned with us to discover new features and updates about WhatsApp, coming your way next week!
Following WABetaInfo on Twitter is the best way to discover new features under development and released to users on WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, Web/Desktop, and Windows. Keep yourself informed and up-to-date by following us.
Do you like this news? Please, let us know on Twitter: we love hearing your feedback! If you’re curious to see where you can find WABetaInfo, there is a dedicated page where you can discover our services.
In addition, we have set up a Discord Server where you can chat with other people, get help and advice, and stay up to date with the latest announcements from WABetaInfo.