If you missed our stories this week about the latest updates to WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, and Desktop, this is a good time to catch up thanks to our summary. Among the 12 stories we shared, the best news of the week is about the multi-account feature!
|Story about?||WhatsApp news of the week|
|I’ve installed the latest update of WhatsApp for Android, iOS, and Desktop, but some of these features are not currently available. Is there a particular reason for this?||Some features in the app may be under development and not yet available to all testers, or they may be gradually rolling out to users. If you’re unable to access a certain feature, you’ll need to wait for a future update. Keep reading for more information.|
|News of last week?||WhatsApp news of the week: animated avatar feature is available on iOS and Android!|
|Previous article?||WhatsApp beta for Android 184.108.40.206: what’s new? This is a bug fix update that addresses an issue with the widget of the app!|
WHATSAPP NEWS OF THE WEEK
- With the WhatsApp beta for Android 220.127.116.11 update, WhatsApp was releasing an admin review feature to some beta testers.
- In the article about the WhatsApp beta for Android 18.104.22.168 update, we announced voice chats, a new way to communicate in certain groups. This feature is available to some users.
- After installing the WhatsApp beta for Android 22.214.171.124 update, some beta testers may be able to experiment with community examples to get some tips on how to create a community.
- Thanks to the WhatsApp beta for Android 126.96.36.199 update, some beta testers can schedule calls in their group chats.
- In the article about the WhatsApp beta for Android 188.8.131.52 update, we announced a new feature under development: passkey support for account verification. With this feature, WhatsApp will provide users with a simple way to sign in safely. This feature will be released in a future update of the app.
- After updating to the WhatsApp beta for Android 184.108.40.206 update, some beta testers can finally add additional WhatsApp accounts to the same device. In our opinion, this is the best news of the week:
- With the WhatsApp for iOS 23.16.72 update, WhatsApp was releasing updated UI that features translucent bars, redesigned sticker tray with improved navigation, and message editing support for media caption.
- After installing the WhatsApp beta for iOS 220.127.116.11 update, some beta testers may experiment with safety tools, a feature available when receiving a message from unknown phone numbers.
- In the article about the WhatsApp beta for iOS 18.104.22.168 update, we announced that WhatsApp was releasing a new interface for community info.
- The WhatsApp beta for iOS 22.214.171.124 update introduces community examples to some beta testers, bringing some tips on how to create a community.
- The same revamped community info screen introduced in the WhatsApp beta for iOS 126.96.36.199 update is also available in the WhatsApp beta for Android 188.8.131.52 update.
- The WhatsApp beta for Android 184.108.40.206 update addresses an issue with the widget of the app, that was unable to show the recent incoming messages in the previous version.
Stay tuned with us to discover new features and updates about WhatsApp, coming your way next week!
Following WABetaInfo on Twitter is the best way to discover new features under development and released to users on WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, Web/Desktop, and Windows. Keep yourself informed and up-to-date by following us.
Do you like this news? Please, let us know on Twitter: we love hearing your feedback! If you’re curious to see where you can find WABetaInfo, there is a dedicated page where you can discover our services.
In addition, we have set up a Discord Server where you can chat with other people, get help and advice, and stay up to date with the latest announcements from WABetaInfo.