What happened this week? If you didn’t have time to read our stories posted this week about the recent updates of WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, and Desktop, this is the right time to do it thanks to our summary. The best news of the week is about group polls and the ability to react to messages by picking more emojis, available in a future update!
|Story about?||WhatsApp news of the week|
|I’ve installed the most recent update of WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, and Desktop but some of these features are not enabled. Why?||Some features may be under development, so they are not available to beta testers, or they are rolled out to some users. In both cases, you need to wait for a future update. Read more to discover the details.|
|News of last week?||WhatsApp news of the week: communities and cover photos|
|Previous article?||Fake WhatsApp accounts are posing as WhatsApp Support!|
- After releasing the WhatsApp beta for Android 22.214.171.124 update, WhatsApp has rolled out the ability to change the app language to some beta testers. Unfortunately, due to some unknown reasons, it seems that the feature has been disabled after a few days.
- WhatsApp has finally rolled out the ability to react to messages to some users after installing the WhatsApp beta for iOS 126.96.36.199 update. More activations may be planned very soon since some users that use the latest update from the App Store (so the stable version) are also able to react to messages.
- WhatsApp has enabled the support for viewing all your starred messages and a new call interface in the new WhatsApp for Windows 2.2215.1.0 update (UWP version).
- WhatsApp has introduced a new caption view on WhatsApp beta for Android, that lets you select additional recipients when sending media.
- We have finally published the first official screenshot of group polls, a feature available in a future update of WhatsApp beta for Android and iOS. This is the best news of the week:
- WhatsApp has introduced a shortcut to quickly create groups with certain contacts after installing the recent updates of WhatsApp beta for Android.
- We have announced that WhatsApp is planning to introduce an optional subscription plan for business accounts so they can use some additional features such as the ability to link up to 10 devices to the same WhatsApp Business account. Further details are not available yet.
- WhatsApp is working on a feature that let us keep disappearing messages in a future update of WhatsApp beta for iOS.
- WhatsApp is working on introducing a new feature that let people react to messages by picking any emoji, available in a future update of WhatsApp beta for Android. The same feature has been discovered in the WhatsApp Desktop beta 2.2215.0. In addition, the company is also working on redesigning the location sticker for the drawing editor on WhatsApp beta for Android.
- Last news of the week: more reports about fake WhatsApp accounts that are posing as WhatsApp Support! When you receive messages from suspicious accounts, please block and report right within their chat info.
Stay tuned for more WhatsApp news and updates coming next week!
Follow WABetaInfo on Twitter to always be up to date about WhatsApp news, and you can discover all other changes implemented on WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, Web/Desktop, Windows!
Let us know on Twitter if you like this article and you can visit this page to discover where you can find WABetaInfo!
A Discord Server invite link is available! Join to discover more about WhatsApp and you can chat, give advice, ask for help, and read my announcements!