After releasing the Dark Theme, WhatsApp is continuing to work in order to improve the app.
Continue to read the article to discover all the details about the update..
- All features and improvements mentioned below will be available in the next App Store update, the 2.20.40 version.
- If you see something new not mentioned in this article, please report to WABetaInfo.
381 days, 12 hours, 37 minutes and 25 seconds ago
Check out TestFlight or Twitter daily to discover new availabilities.
This release fixes a bug that prevented to enable the Dark Theme for some users having iPhone SE and iPhone 8.
The feature is back: you can share items with some suggested WhatsApp contacts, using the new iOS share sheet!
Note that WhatsApp submits contacts to the share sheet with a certain frequency.
WhatsApp has redesigned some icons:
- Improvements for the Screen Lock feature, in particular when you open WhatsApp the first time after a restart of your iPhone.
- General improvements to manage your Call History.
- General improvements for the WhatsApp widget.
- Fixed some dark colors (in particular for those buttons that appear when a new contact card is found).
Let us know on Twitter if you like this article and read our next announcements on our Telegram Channel!
WABetaInfo has a Discord Server about WhatsApp, where you can chat, give advice, ask help to other participants and read my announcements!