After releasing the Dark Theme, WhatsApp is continuing to work in order to improve the app.
Continue to read the article to discover all the details about the update..
- All features and improvements mentioned below will be available in the next App Store update, the 2.20.40 version.
- If you see something new not mentioned in this article, please report to WABetaInfo.
838 days, 21 hours, 2 minutes and 55 seconds ago
Check out TestFlight or Twitter to discover when it's available.
This release fixes a bug that prevented to enable the Dark Theme for some users having iPhone SE and iPhone 8.
The feature is back: you can share items with some suggested WhatsApp contacts, using the new iOS share sheet!
Note that WhatsApp submits contacts to the share sheet with a certain frequency.
WhatsApp has redesigned some icons:
- Improvements for the Screen Lock feature, in particular when you open WhatsApp the first time after a restart of your iPhone.
- General improvements to manage your Call History.
- General improvements for the WhatsApp widget.
- Fixed some dark colors (in particular for those buttons that appear when a new contact card is found).
Let us know on Twitter if you like this article and read our next announcements on our Telegram Channel!
WABetaInfo has a Discord Server about WhatsApp, where you can chat, give advice, ask help to other participants and read my announcements!